Study at Diversitat – Classroom Based Learning
Choose from a large range of courses on offer at Diversitat. Learn face to face with our highly experienced trainers, eager to share their vast knowledge and experience of their industry. At Diversitat we will help you reach your full potential and help you to make your career goals a reality.
Flexible Off Campus Study (FOCS)
This is not an on-line study option. Study at your own convenience while still receiving the benefits of expert face to face training. FOCS gives you a chance to fit training around your busy schedule. To study as a FOCS student you must be working in the industry or volunteering in the industry. FOCS is not available for all courses.
Study at work – Workplace Based Traineeships
Choose from our large range of traineeships to further your skills – while you work. That’s right – no going to classes because our trainers come to you. Would my employer agree to this? Employers can access up to $4000 of government training incentives per eligible employee who successfully completes a Traineeship.* Let us talk to your employer about the benefits of a Traineeship. *Conditions apply.
What are the benefits?
- A trainer comes to your workplace to train employees either once a month or once a fortnight (depending on how fast you would like training to be completed).
- Customised training programs structured to meet the needs of large organisations, as well as individual participants.
- Choice of either one-on-one or group training.
- Training is flexible and scheduled for a time that suits you and your business.
- Employees get paid while they learn.
- Outcome for employee: a nationally accredited certificate upon completion.
- The employee’s wage does not change.
- Trainee needs to: Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, upskilling & employed a minimum average of 13hrs/wk on a part time or full time basis.