What is Year 13?
- Year 13 is a transition year from the school environment for students to engage in volunteering, community services, employment or further study.
- This program builds confidence and skills for independent living.
- The program is designed to provide the education, support and encouragement that students need to transition from school, become independent, engage in the community and establish opportunities for employment.
- The program includes class room study, visits to employers, work experience and relevant projects.
- Students participating in the Year 13 will receive quality and innovative education from our highly supportive and experienced industry trainers.
- Nationally recognised dual qualification training
- Conducted over 12 months
- Three days per week plus additional days’ work experience
Why Choose This Program?
At Diversitat we believe in building a better future for our students. We incorporate innovative learning and easy to use virtual reality technology in the design and delivery of our training and education programs. These learning methods are fully interactive, interesting and engaging for the students and teachers.
At Diversitat we:
- Consider the needs of the student and family.
- Have a solid history of quality services with successful student outcomes.
- Offer education that is supported by industry, provides skills & experience for the future.
Who We Are
At Diversitat our passion is to see our students reach their full potential. We have vast experience supporting people of all cultures and abilities including those facing barriers to education.
Diversitat is a not for profit community organisation that has been operating in Geelong for over 40 years.
Of students received
job related benefits
from training in
Certificate I in
and Transition Education.
Of people unemployed
prior to starting their course
found employment in jobs
such as: construction,
Find out more
Fill in the enquiry form and we will contact you.