The community services industry is growing and this is your opportunity to make your mark and have an impact in your community.
In our nationally-recognised Diploma of Community Services program, you’ll learn the necessary skills to work in roles that involve managing and coordinating community services for individuals, groups and communities. You’ll also develop the skills to supervise other workers and volunteers in this space.
Participants that have previously completed our course have gone on to work in disability, case management and in roles with the NDIS/NDIA and Barwon Health.
Potential roles for students who successfully complete this qualification are:
Community Care Manager, Family Services Coordinator, Community Worker, Community Services Coordinator, Case Coordinator (Disability), Family Support Worker and many more*.
Why choose our Diploma of Community Services program?
- We offer flexible study arrangements with both day and night training to suit your needs
- We offer units that focus on the skills currently sought after within the Community Services industry – including Domestic and Family Violence and Trauma Informed Care
- We have a high percentage of learners that gain employment in this area upon completion of this course
- Our facilitators have extensive industry experience
- We have an extensive network of trusted community agencies to help you organise work placements
- We offer excellent support for our students- our staff are available outside of classroom hours for additional guidance
- Our campus is centrally-located in the heart of the Geelong CBD
- Diversitat Training offers programs to prepare you for study and employment, and we have progress interviews to keep you on track during your training
- We are a non-profit training provider supporting our community for 21 years
Ready to take the next step?
Contact our team for more information, or start the application process now.
*NOTE: completing a qualification does not guarantee a job outcome, the possible job titles above have been intended as a guide only. This course is not an ACWA accredited course and doesn’t meet the requirements for child protection specialisation.